Merritt I66 Business Park
Consisting of six light-industrial buildings totalling 596,900 SF, Merritt’s award-winning I-66 Business Park is located at the intersection of Balls Ford Road & Groveton Road, along Interstate 66 in Manassas, VA.
- Building size ranging from 30,600 SF to 137,350 SF
- Located within a Federal HUBZone
- NAIOP Northern Virginia Award-Winning Project (Building 6)
- Rear-loaded with dock and drive-in capability
- ESFR wet sprinkler systems
- 24'-32' clear heights
- 7,200-10,250 SF bay sizes
- 140'-180' truck courts
- Surface parking lots
- Prince William County, M-1 zoning: data center, light-medium industrial, office, manufacturing, warehouse, outside storage
We are very excited to have Merritt developing this industrial park in Prince William County. Merritt is a quality developer and this industrial park will be a great addition to Prince William County's economic development offerings.
Executive Director, Prince William County Economic Development Department